Tuesday 6 November 2012

Social Media and you!




The new generation is called generation Z and are digital natives. Children today seem to be born with a remote planted in their heads and a keyboard installed as an extension to their fingers!
Watch this video and read this text about social media.
Then do the quiz to see how much you've understood.
You can read the text as many times as you want to get all answers right!
Then write a comment on how YOU are involved with social media.








Have you seen the school's facebook page? Hit "Like" and 
share your thought there!





Today we sang along this award-winning song.


Could what the lyrics say happen between you and your friends because of social media?
Write your comment on this post,

5 comments:

  1. I have a facebook account to communicate with my friends.Also we say and do a lot of things there like to post a comment.In addition,I can learn the news by internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could say that my friend published a secret that I didn't want to publish it ,say it to everyone, because it was a big secret let's say.That could happen between me and my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Gmail and MSN(MESSENGER) and I speak with my family and my freinds.I also put a foto with me or something else!I learn things and news that is more intersting and helpful for me on the internet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put a foto in my profil and my friend laughed with me and she told to evereone and before I told her to didI was alone and shy...That happen with me and my friend and I never forgive her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a facebook account and I can communicate with my friends and also know new people and make new friends with it.Also I can play many interesting games and write comments on what others people says.In addition I can write something and let my friends write comments.

    ReplyDelete