Tuesday 29 January 2013

Who's watching you?

Have you ever felt that someone is watching you?

Well, maybe it was true....



Our way of fighting back the crisis:

PART 1: GRATITUDE - We recognise and feel grateful for the "little' things in our life 
Jason  I tried skateboarding and I managed to learn how to balance. I  felt excited about it !!!
Ellie I saw my grandmohter that I haven't seen her for a year.I felt very happy!!!
Flora I went out with my friends because it was my Birthday on Thursday. I felt free!!!
Panagiotis I loved skyping with my uncle who is in the USA but I felt unhappy because he is going to stay there forever!!!
Stamatis I felt glad because I won't have school tomorrow.Tomorrow is school holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thalis I went for a walk with my school the previous week and I felt really cheerful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment